Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally Container pics :)

I finally was able to get pics of my containers :) I used my Cricut to label all my containers.







I didn't label the above container yet - It was forgotten actually (ooops), but this is my Arugula lettuce leaves with Spinach planted around.







Hard to see in the pictures above but I have wire trellis posts behind them so I have a place to support the tomatoes and peppers as they grow :)


The Radish plants were def an experiment lol. I have no idea what will happen here but I was willing to try. Yesterday I thinned them down to two inches apart as required and we will just have to wait and see. If I get just one I would feel excited and like it was an accomplishment lol :)


The dirt in the Mixed Salad container looks a lil funky but the new seeds are still pushing it all up. I'm going to give it a few more days, and then tap down the soil better to get this one looking more normal lol :) Woooohooo my First Container Garden, never planted anything before. I figured I would just plant everything and whatever survives will be eaten! lol :)

EDIT: I used vinyl for making these letters. This is actually repositionable vinyl. I found it at Lowe's. It's is actually wall border that has sticky on one side and Vinyl on another. I just run it threw the Cricut and cut away, and then used transfer tape to get it mounted straight on whatever surface I want. Lowe's no longer carries this wallpaper so I stocked up when they had 16 feet rolls for a dollar a piece. I got tons of colors. I have watered the plants and wet the surface and so far they have not peeled off. I will have to check them again tonight as I am not positive this will last the summer lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment