Friday, May 25, 2012

Where Did You Guys Come From, and Why are you In my Garage? :)

I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. We keep our garage door open a lot in the Spring time, and sure enough a few wanderers found their way in. Two different birds within the same week.

FIRST INTRUDER: 05-12-12 - THE HUMMINGBIRD






SECOND INTRUDER: 05-25-12 - THE DOWNY WOODPECKER




Both I believe made it out alive, but what a PAIN to get them out. The Hummingbird was the worst. The more I tried to help it out the more it freaked out. It worked better to open both doors and wait it out. Both made it out on their own. I was smart enough to lock up my cats, these things would not have had a chance in hell if my cats where out there. The garage is their territory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment